Electrical Engineer Msc. – I.T.U. 1952
Established in 1958, our group continues its existence with great success in all its fields of operation thanks to an extensive cadre of both experienced and young individuals who are altruistic in their management and an over 7000 committed employees inclined to continue their efforts.
As once our founder, Mr. İdris Yamantürk said: “Like every firm, GÜRİŞ’ aim is to grow. However, GÜRİŞ will pursue a balanced-growth while preserving its reliability which comes before anything else.” Today, our main duty is to further his words by continuing to build trust with both individuals and organizations which we collaborate, provide and receive services.
The reason for our primary existence is to build a credible environment for both our customers and partners by including them in all our operation processes to understand and meet their needs, which in return helps us to maximize their satisfaction towards our services.
As GÜRİŞ, we build a group that proved itself many times by showing steady growth as one of the leading contractor companies in Turkey, since our establishment in 1958.
GÜRİŞ will continue to be a trustworthy, task-oriented, leading company, open to progress and change. A company that cares about its employees, customers and partners, knows that the earth needs a sustainable future and works hard every day to create one.
The foundation of our continuing success since 1958 is what our company values. As members of GÜRİŞ, these deeply held values are:
- To know that the greatest power is to be knowledgeable, trustworthy and honest,
- To care about individuals, society and environment,
- To be transparent,
- To never overlook social justice,
- To always provide customer-oriented services,
- To continue improving our services in the light of rising needs and advancements,
- To ensure effective and efficient utilization of resources,
- To value experience and also to share that knowledge,
- To support personal growth and team work,
- To never compromise on quality, work safety and environmental matters for success,
- To pursue a growth that is for the benefit of all humans,
- To adopt an attitude that is responsible in both economic and social exchanges with all internal and external partners
To value morality and ethics, and act in accordance with every concerning law and regulation, national and international standards.