Electrical Engineer Msc. – I.T.U. 1952
Established in 1958, our group continues its existence with great success in all fields of operation with altruistic approach of our extensive cadre composed of experienced and young individuals and with great will and support of over 8000 committed employees.
As our founder, Mr. İdris Yamantürk said: “Like every firm, GÜRİŞ’ goal is to grow. However, GÜRİŞ will pursue a balanced-growth and above all by preserving its reliability” Today, our main duty is to follow his words and to grow by preserving the trust of individuals and companies we are collaborating with.
Our existential purpose adopted by our senior management and employees is to ensure a relationship based on mutual trust, by involving our partners in all our operation processes and to meet their and our customers' needs and to maintain the highest level of satisfaction in our work.
As GÜRİŞ, we have builit a group with the steady growth, as we have maintained being one of the leading contractor companies in Turkeysince our establishment in 1958.
As we successfully maintained, GÜRİŞ will pursue a balanced-growth with the same reliability; by continue being atask-oriented, innovative, company that respects life and nature, values its employees, customers and partners and maintains its leadership with the differences it makes.
The foundation of our continuing success since 1958 is our company values. As members of GÜRİŞ, we have embraced the importance of
• To know that the greatest power is to be knowledgeable, trustworthy and honest,
• To care about individuals, society and environment,
• To be transparent,
• To never ignoreocial justice,
• To always provide customer-oriented services,
• To continue improving our services in the light of rising needs and innovationsts,
• To ensure effective and efficient utilization of resources,
• To value experience and also to share knowledge,
• To support individual growth and team work,
• To never compromise on quality, work safety and environmental matters for sustainable success,
• To pursue a growth that is for the social interest,
• To adopt and implement a sustainability approach with the awaraness of economic, environmental and social responsibilities to all internal and external partners.
• To value morality and ethics primarily, and act in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, national and international standards.